3 Day Detox Program
Do you want to reduce stomach fat?
Do you want to lose waste in your stomach?
Do you want more energy?
Awesome! WE CAN HELP!
We provide you with 3 days of smoothies! 3 Days of Green Tea Tablets! And a meal guide to follow!
Are you ready?
This Detox Smoothie is like drinking a liquid vitamin! The ingredients in this particular smoothie are carefully chosen to flood your body with nutrients, you just need a few fruits and vegetables that you may already have in your fridge!
What Makes This a “Detox” Smoothie?
We don’t believe in drastic detox diets and cleanses.We believe the only real way to detox your body is to consistently enjoy more whole foods and eat less processed ones that contain artificial coloring, flavors, and ingredients. This smoothie will help you do just that!
Detox Smoothie Ingredients
The ingredients in this smoothie are loaded with nutrients, and in turn, should help to support your body’s natural digestive organs!
Here are some of the potential health benefits of fruits you can add to your smoothie:
- Green Apple: This particular apple is lower in sugar than the red variety, and apples, in general, may help in weight loss by making you feel fuller longer. One study has shown that eating an apple a day may be almost as effective as taking a statin drug at reducing the risk for heart disease. The pectin that apples contain acts as a prebiotic and may promote the growth of good bacteria in your gut, too!
- Pineapple: Rich in antioxidants, this tropical fruit also contains bromelaine, a protein digesting enzyme. It helps break protein down into into amino acids, and as a result may boost digestion. This digestive enzyme may also help to boost immunity and lower inflammation in the body.
- Banana: Bananas are a great source of potassium, and potassium-rich diets may help to lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart disease. According to Healthline, one 13-year study showed that women who eat bananas 2 to 3 times a week may have a 33% lower risk of developing kidney disease.
- Ginger: Ginger is considered to have anti-inflammatory effects in the body and may help to lower fasting blood sugar levels. It has also been shown to speed up digestion, causing the stomach to empty faster.
- Spinach: This leafy green is neutral in flavor when you add it to a smoothie, and this study has shown that it may help to prevent oxidative damage in the body. Spinach also contains powerful plant compounds and antioxidants, like lutein and kaempferol, that are thought to promote eye health and decrease the risk of cancer.
- Cilantro: This fresh herb contains a compound called dodecanal that has been shown to have antibacterial effects against salmonella. It is also thought to combat against heavy metal toxicity, which is why it so commonly added to detox drinks and recipes. (source)
- Lime: Limes are loaded with antioxidants and are a great source of vitamin C, which may help to boost your immune system! Vitamin C has been shown to increase the production of white blood cells in test tube studies, which may help to protect against infections and disease.
With all of these ingredients, this smoothie is loaded with fiber that will help keep you feeling full and satisfied, without a lethargic or sluggish feeling that can come from eating something less nutritious. We find that when people start their day with a smoothie, they tend to eat better for the rest of the day, too. (And that’s the goal, right?)
Will This Smoothie Help You Lose Weight?
Since this detox smoothie is loaded with nutrient-dense, low-calorie foods, we think it’s a good choice if you’re trying to lose weight. This will be used as a meal replacement, so you may end up eating fewer calories than you normally would, which will also contribute to weight loss.
What Are You Buying?
Upon purchase you will receive:
- 3 Days of Detox Shakes
- 3 Days of Green Tea Supplements
- Meal Guide to Follow!
We are here to help!
Tag us on Facebook @ Elevate With Tre LLC
Tag us on Instagram @ ElevateWithTre